Restrictions at Limonero bnb according to temporarily regulations
This is to inform you that we at Limonero bnb are taking the following precautions in order to avoid the spread of the Corona virus.
- We keep safety distance between us, 2 meters.
- Maximum 4 people at the reception area at the same time.
- Maximum 4 people in the patio, terrace and Lounge at the same time (during phase 1 all common areas are closed).
- We have reduced textile materials in our guest rooms and in the common areas.
- The room key is disinfected after every check out.
- Alco-gel is available at the reception, breakfast and the Lounge areas and in the guest rooms as well.
- All trash bins will have lids.
- Extra blankets will be distributed on request.
- The hairdryer is sealed with plastic and will be disinfected after use.
- The coat-hangers are disinfected before the arrival of new guests.
- The air condition filter is cleaned before the arrival of new guests.
- The remote control to the air condition unit is sealed with plastics and will be disinfected before the arrival of new guests.
- In addition to the ordinary cleaning scheme, a general disinfection of the guest room is made before check-in.
- The door handles, hand-rails, switches etc. are disinfected regularly during the day.
- Payment with credit card is preferred (if not booked through booking.com).
Policia Local: 650 423 021
Guardia Civil: 958 656 007
Health center, Castell de Ferro: 600 148 403, 600 148 408
Hospital Motril: 958 038 200